Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Monthly Wrap-Up: April 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo, everyone. :)

Books Read:


  1. A Scanner Darkly by Philip K. Dick

  2. The Sandman Vol. 1: Preludes and Nocturnes by Neil Gaiman

  3. The Reader by Bernard Schlink

  4. Berlin Book Two: City of Smoke by Jason Lutes

  5. The Bottomless Belly Button by Dash Shaw

  6. Jimmy Corrigan: The Smartest Kid on Earth by Chris Ware

  7. Red Colored Elegy by Seiichi Hayashi

  8. Aya of Yop City by Abouet and Oubreri



Books Currently Reading:


  1. The Beekeeper's Apprentice by Laurie R. King

  2. Yoga For People Who Can't Be Botherd by Geoff Dyer

  3. Locas: The Maggie and Hopey Stories by Jaime Hernandez



Challenge Updates:


  1. To-Be-Read Challenge: 2/12

  2. Graphic Novel Challenge: 6/12




Hmm, I think I need to start writing more reviews, wouldn't you say? Especially the ones that were included in the challenges! And I really need to get on that TBR Challenge. 2/12? That's pitiful!

2 comments:

Beth F said...

Looks like you had a pretty good month.

Olga said...

Thanks, Beth. I thought I'd give a monthly wrap-up a try as I tend to lose track of what I've read, even with Shelfari!